Friday, September 08, 2006

General: The Digital Voice, Year One

This weekend, Sept. 9th, marks the 1 year birthday of The Digital Voice. What started out as a site that was dedicated to information for beginners in the area of programming, network security, and technology in general, has turned into my personal notepad for projects that I feel would be interesting to share with the community in general. Lots of interesting things have come about from the site, and I hope that individuals find it informative. So feel free to join me in a big Happy Birthday for the site :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Digital Voice!

It seems that September is an auspicious time. My son turns three tomorrow, and I have my thirteenth wedding anniversery the following day. Yes thats right I got married on 9/11 way before it was a notable date.

scott